Barrelhouse Bessy
I'm starting an Adelaide Roller Derby League... www.myspace.com/adelaiderollerderby
It's the beginning stages. My Roller Girl name is Barrelhouse Bessy...which happens to be the nickname I grew up with in smalltown Texas.
I've been practicing my skating skills...I'll be getting some Riedell R3 quad skates later...but for now, these are the funky practice wheels- so comfy compared to old school skates!
It's the beginning stages. My Roller Girl name is Barrelhouse Bessy...which happens to be the nickname I grew up with in smalltown Texas.
I've been practicing my skating skills...I'll be getting some Riedell R3 quad skates later...but for now, these are the funky practice wheels- so comfy compared to old school skates!


1 Comments:
wow they are hot skates B.B. sounds like a great event! ill be there as soon as i get over my knee operation! going in on the 9th july. xxxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home