I'm back.
The computer is back...and I am back using the computer.
I didn't have to smash it cause it works well again.
Boone is in Texas, having much fun.
In 48 hours he's had 2 Mexican food adventures,
1 Dale Watson night,
1 Tex-Mex dancing night,
a community dinner with all of our old neighbors,
and is drinking a bottle of AUSTIN beer as we speak.
At the airport he ran into my old boss,
a friend at the coffee shop and,
unexpectedly my sister and Chris at a pub his first night back!
Oh good old Austin!
Send me emails again!
Sarah
I didn't have to smash it cause it works well again.
Boone is in Texas, having much fun.
In 48 hours he's had 2 Mexican food adventures,
1 Dale Watson night,
1 Tex-Mex dancing night,
a community dinner with all of our old neighbors,
and is drinking a bottle of AUSTIN beer as we speak.
At the airport he ran into my old boss,
a friend at the coffee shop and,
unexpectedly my sister and Chris at a pub his first night back!
Oh good old Austin!
Send me emails again!
Sarah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home