Sarah's Absence from Cyber World
My little putter got sick. I had to send my little puter to the Computer Doc's in Texas. I've been without my little puter for 2 months. I miss my little puter. I can't access any of my email addresses without my puter. If ya were wondering why I haven't sent any of my clever little newsletters it's because of my puter being sick. My puter should be home soon, very soon. Upon it's arrival I cross my heart that I will send out a note. Let's hope that when it gets back home, that my puter is all better, cause if it ain't all better- it'll be a sad, sad day...(and I will smash the thing into pieces and call it art)
That is all for now.
Sarah
That is all for now.
Sarah

1 Comments:
Ahh Sarah - don't you just hate it when our technology fails us! So good to see you in Adelaide - Love and big hugs Kate (and Ted of course)
Post a Comment
<< Home